Central Bucks High School East
Fall Sports Information/Important Dates
- Family ID for the 2022 fall season is open! The registration period will initially close at 11:59 pm on Sunday, July 31, 2022. PIAA physicals must be uploaded to the student profile on Family ID and must be dated on or after June 1, 2022.
- Late Registration on Family ID will be open on August 8th and August 9th only.
- Concussion Education and Impact Testing information will be sent to all registered athletes and head coaches via the athletic training staff. Student athletes will need to complete this aspect of their pre-participation requirements before the fall season begins. Specific dates will be communicated later.
- Any student who has not completed the pre-participation requirements (Family ID, PIAA Physical, Concussion Ed/Testing) will not be permitted to participate at practices as of August 15th.
Additionally, we will be holding an in-person Parent Meeting on Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:30pm. Since we will not be meeting before our away camp, we will email everyone the details about camp and be available for questions in person after our practice on August 15th from 3-3:30pm
- Athletes are asked to contact local businesses for sponsorships. You may use the flyer or use the Google Form- CLICK HERE
- Please start reaching out to local businesses now to see if they would like to sponsor us.
- These should be submitted by August 31st.
- Our carwash will be at the Rite Aid on Coldspring Creamery Rd. on Saturday, August 6th (Raindate- August 7th). The time of the carwash will be from 10am-2pm.
- All athletes are expected to attend unless they are on a family vacation-- please let us know ASAP if you cannot attend.