Boys Varsity Winter Track
Spring Sign-Ups Are Open! Register Today and Get Your Paperwork to Coach P!
- Registration through FamilyID must be completed for approval. All necessary paperwork can be uploaded there.
- There are three requirements that need to be met for submitted physicals to be approved. All physicals MUST be:
- Completed using the PIAA form (see attached). Physicals on other forms will not be approved.
- Signed by a doctor/physician
- Current, dated on or after 6/1/21
- Athletes who registered/tried out for/participated in a Fall or Winter sport this school year MUST submit a Re-Certification form for participation in a Spring sport. We need copies of BOTH the current PIAA physical and the Re-Certification form, either uploaded or on file, to be able to approve these athletes. Do NOT remove the current physical for this school year from FamilyID.
- The registration deadline for Spring sports on FamilyID is Friday, February 18th! We will open for late registration for an additional 2 days: Monday, February 28th – Tuesday, March 1st.
- Concussion Education and Impact Testing information will be sent to all registered athletes and head coaches via the athletic training staff by Monday, February 21st. Student-athletes will have until Tuesday, March 1st to complete this aspect of their pre-participation requirements.
Be sure to visit our old website, CB East Track & fIELD - Home (weebly.com), for a full list of records and all-time performances for the East Track and Field program.